Who are Independent Media News?
Independent Media News (IMN) are a lifestyle news and consumer content provider to the UK radio industry. They provide content radio stations need: sourcing spokespeople, researching and writing news stories and features, and sourcing prizes for on-air giveaways. We’re experts at designing and implementing campaigns that allow you to get your key messages heard across the dial. If you want to be on the news – we can make it happen.
Why do we utilise IMN?
As IMN are a content provider partnered with us. They have relationships but are also aware of the OfCom rules on commercial messaging meaning that they can find the right balance of communicating the right message without making the story overtly commercial. The key is editorial justification and since IMN have been around for more than 13 years they are able to secure fantastic coverage by leveraging their expertise.
So why IMN?
So why IMN?
- They have more than 13 years experience of providing lifestyle and consumer content to the UK's radio stations.
- They have knowledge and expertise of the UK radio industry.
- They have relationships with every BBC, Commercial and Community radio station.
- They have an eye for editorial and what makes a good angle for radio.
- They understand the OfCom rules on commercial messaging, undue prominence and editorial justification.
- They have sold in thousands of radio PR campaigns.
- They have an exclusive relationship with Radio Relations and the Relations Group.